Spring is here, and we have a lot to tell you about! In addition to reporting on aÂ super productive Winter and early Spring filled with events and projects, we’re also excited to share what’s in store for AUA’sÂ most bountiful growing season yet.
In this editionÂ of AUA’s E-NewsletterÂ you’ll find:
- Upcoming meetings and events, including this year’sÂ Spring Gathering â€“ “Promoting Cross-Cultural Pollination”
- An introductionÂ to our new Urban Agriculture Map & Directory
- A close lookÂ at this issue’s featured urban agriculture project, theÂ Academy for Global Citizenship
- The 2nd installment of our series celebrating 2015, the International Year of SoilsÂ â€“Â “The Sweet Smell of Compost”
- The Winner of ourÂ Winter Photo Contest!
- A featured post from AUA’sÂ blogÂ about efforts to change Chicago’s “weed ordinance”
- Reports from recent events likeÂ AUA’s Winter Gathering/Urban Livestock ExpoÂ andÂ Local Food Lobby Day
- The latestÂ from ourÂ Working Groups
- And more!
Huge thanks to all of the wonderful Connections Working Group members and other volunteers for contributing to this e-newsletter!