Spring is here, and we have a lot to tell you about! In addition to reporting on a super productive Winter and early Spring filled with events and projects, we’re also excited to share what’s in store for AUA’s most bountiful growing season yet.
- Upcoming meetings and events, including this year’s Spring Gathering – “Promoting Cross-Cultural Pollination”
- An introduction to our new Urban Agriculture Map & Directory
- A close look at this issue’s featured urban agriculture project, the Academy for Global Citizenship
- The 2nd installment of our series celebrating 2015, the International Year of Soils – “The Sweet Smell of Compost”
- The Winner of our Winter Photo Contest!
- A featured post from AUA’s blog about efforts to change Chicago’s “weed ordinance”
- Reports from recent events like AUA’s Winter Gathering/Urban Livestock Expo and Local Food Lobby Day
- The latest from our Working Groups
- And more!