Spring is here, and we have a lot to tell you about! In addition to reporting on a super productive Winter and early Spring filled with events and projects, we’re also excited to share what’s in store for AUA’s most bountiful growing season yet.
In this edition of AUA’s E-Newsletter you’ll find:
- Upcoming meetings and events, including this year’s Spring Gathering – “Promoting Cross-Cultural Pollination”
- An introduction to our new Urban Agriculture Map & Directory
- A close look at this issue’s featured urban agriculture project, the Academy for Global Citizenship
- The 2nd installment of our series celebrating 2015, the International Year of Soils – “The Sweet Smell of Compost”
- The Winner of our Winter Photo Contest!
- A featured post from AUA’s blog about efforts to change Chicago’s “weed ordinance”
- Reports from recent events like AUA’s Winter Gathering/Urban Livestock Expo and Local Food Lobby Day
- The latest from our Working Groups
- And more!
Huge thanks to all of the wonderful Connections Working Group members and other volunteers for contributing to this e-newsletter!