AUA Logo Competition
Advocates for Urban Agriculture needs a logo, and we’d love your input.
AUA began in 2002 as a coalition of organizations and individuals open to anyone interested in learning about, networking and advocating for urban agriculture in the Chicago Area. Goals and projects for 2010 include greater collaboration with policy-makers, a stronger web presence, resources for aspiring farmers, and increased outreach to groups not currently represented in AUA. A logo will support all these efforts by providing AUA with a more unified appearance.
– Please submit in a jpeg, tiff, or other high-resolution format.
– You may submit as many entries as you’d like!
– Your design should include the words “Advocates for Urban Agriculture” even if it incorporates the acronym “AUA”
– If your design is in color, please also submit a black and white version. Color is great, but the design must be legible in black to provide the most flexibility in use.
– Entries will be reviewed at the next Steering Committee meeting, and a winner will be announced by the end of March.
– The winner receives the honor of seeing his/her logo in use, as well as a prize TBA.